Tuesday, June 17, 2008

introducing the shag-wagon

so last night, i'm lying in my hostel in LA and checking myspace and there's a bulletin from one of the boys on my crew - he's out with our boss at the moment, has been with him since the start of the month getting merch organized and picking up the bus from texas. apparently it used to belong to leanne rimes. whatev. anyway, this bulletin:

our engine just blew up. what the mother fucking gods holy jesus im sorry but we are royally fucked

.....


.................


yeah. i know. I KNOW.

so i message him being like WTF WTF WHERE ARE YOU, ARE YOU OKAY and he's all 'we're fine, please don't tell Boss [for the moment i may leave out names] I posted this, we're getting it worked out we're fine' and i'm like, dude i'm not going to tell him what you posted on your private myspace,, and he writes back "but trust me he just got really mad at me for posting that dont talk to him ABOUT IT im sorry to alarm you nothing is wrong please dont"

so as odd as this is, i try to calm him down and promise i'll pretend that i never heard about the bus trouble and not bring it up at all. he just blogged saying that we will be using a 'limo bus' for the first week until ours is repaired... and upon googling, this is what i can find:


outside:



inside:





.... knowing my boss, we'll end up doing the whole tour in this shag-wagon. My girl and I (for now I shall call the above mentioned dude The Boy and my lovely foreign girl on the crew with me The Girl... maybe I'll introduce them later, depends if they're bothered and if anyone's actually reading this...' anyway the Girl and I have already coined the term 'pulling a Boss'... she just called me saying 'Boss has pulled a Boss on me'.

all I can do is laugh right now. oh well. that shag-wagon will get us on the road at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it.

How's LA? i've only ever flown through there.

i was pretty impressed by your last entry, that takes some serious skill, getting into such a ridiculous situation.

keep blogging, i'll keep reading.

my blog, if you're interested, is letterstoaustralia.wordpress.com