Wednesday, June 25, 2008

punishers.

First video blog of the tour - I spent last night with the Farewell dudes having a nice civilized sit-out.. we didn't even get told off by the very present police patrol for drinking in public, that's how rowdy we were not. So I grabbed a mini interview with Marshall mid conversation.



eta: oh lol. on the way to the net-cafe bus to post this, I totally almost broke the above dude's nose with the door when he was trying to get onto our bus.

Still in Phoenix. It is HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT. Hotter than I've ever been probably. Everyone says this is the worst day of the tour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your blog. hearing about tour shenanigans is pretty fascinating to me, and I hope to be on tour myself one day, so I'm loving the little peek :)

allie said...

I got your discs from Leo today... do you have a phone number? I'm not sure if I will so it's kinda pointless asking. I guess I'll just find you somehow!

allie